Training or consultancy for all who work with or care for those with Aspergers or autism
and/or learning difficulties( LDs).
We are currently offering online (Zoom) training for individuals or groups.
Who does ASPECT provide training/consultancy for?
- teaching and support staff
- health professionals
- child and adolescent mental health services
- adult mental health services
- social workers
- counsellors and therapists
- day and residential care workers
- youth offending teams
Essential training areas include:
- Understanding and working with autism and Aspergers
- Counselling individuals with autism/Aspergers
- Couple counselling where a partner has autism/Aspergers
- Autism and mental health issues
- Puberty, sexuality and relationships
- Appropriate care and support for people with autism/Aspergers
- Behaviour and emotion management
- Classroom support
- Support in the workplace
- Social skills
- Co-morbidity: associated disorders including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive, Compulsive Disorder (OCD), anxiety, fears and phobias, depression.